Halloween is just a few days away. Do you have your decorations up and ready to greet your trick-or-treaters?
If not, we have compiled a few of our favorite Halloween garage ideas from around the web.
Which of the garages below do you like best?
Which of these garages do you think you can pull off?
What ideas have you seen that are not shown? Comment below and share on social!
Create a Garage-based Haunted House in 7 Steps
Need a place to host a Halloween party but don’t have enough space? What about converting your garage into a haunted house?
These are the basic steps to get started. Give yourself two days for set up, so you don’t need a whole lot of time or supplies.
- Step 1. Gather Supplies.
- Step 2. Clean up your garage.
- Step 3. Cover the walls and hide the junk.
- Step 4. Create interior rooms or divisions inside the garage.
- Step 5. Place Halloween decorations and props.
- Step 6. Lighting, sound and fog.
- Step 7. Enjoy!